"I Was Nervous" says Shields
Sheffield Steelers first star Colin Shields said he was nervous making his debut for the Steelers on Saturday
"I did feel nervous in the first period. It's been a long time since i played my last game, that was back in March
"I think inside the room we are all disappointed not to have won the game, we had enough chances, especially in the first period
"From my own point of view it was obviously nice to get a goal under in my first game. If i was a fan i wouldnt read too much in to tonight's game. This is our fourth time on the ice, our first game and trust me there is a lot more to come"
- May 16, 2013The Latest from Doug
- May 14, 2013The STAR on The Legue Return
- May 13, 2013Next Signing - "It's Jeff Legue"
- April 23, 2013Player Sponsorship for Season 2013-14
- May 13, 2013Steelers Wish Frank Luck on His Move to...
- May 13, 2013Christiansen Returns to the States
- May 9, 2013No Return for Jorgensen
- May 6, 2013"Steelers Brit Pack Just Got Younger and...
- May 6, 2013Dowd Returns to the Sheffield Steelers
- May 2, 2013Season Ticket Update
- May 1, 2013Good Luck to All at the Conference Weekend...
- April 29, 2013The Bull Dog Returns.