Finnerty Confident After Another Late Night
It was 5am when Steelers head coach Ryan Finnerty finally turned the light off this morning for a few hours sleep "yes it was another late one" he confirmed "but one that I think will prove to be a good one
"We have made some progress and I met with owner Tony Smith today and have now confirmed a couple of offers which have been verbally agreed.
"We went late into the night but that’s what you have to do to get the right guys. We have some dotting of I's and crossing of T's but I think we are almost there. We have to run one of the guys past the University but after speaking with them earlier this week I hope we will have no issues with them. The University of Sheffield have been outstanding with us once again.
"I'm not going to mention any names at this point, or give clues. But over the next day or so we should get the paperwork back and be able to concentrate on the visa's, flights and accommodation"
- May 16, 2013The Latest from Doug
- May 14, 2013The STAR on The Legue Return
- May 13, 2013Next Signing - "It's Jeff Legue"
- April 23, 2013Player Sponsorship for Season 2013-14
- May 13, 2013Steelers Wish Frank Luck on His Move to...
- May 13, 2013Christiansen Returns to the States
- May 9, 2013No Return for Jorgensen
- May 6, 2013"Steelers Brit Pack Just Got Younger and...
- May 6, 2013Dowd Returns to the Sheffield Steelers
- May 2, 2013Season Ticket Update
- May 1, 2013Good Luck to All at the Conference Weekend...
- April 29, 2013The Bull Dog Returns.