Post Game Sponsors Lounge
Steelers owner Tony Smith has confirmed his hopes that the "Sponsors Lounge" would be returning for all home games at the Arena next season
"Its something we are close to confirming" said Smith "speaking with many of our sponsors it's something that they would welcome. So we have an area we will invite sponsors into and then after the game bring in the coach and the players. We will hold interviews in there and it will become a social centre
"It will help the sponsors become closer to the Steelers, the team and the players. Another benefit if you like that our team sponsors will get from us. I know in the past the club had something similar but we hope to make this area a very special VIP lounge where we can offer our commercial partners something that little bit extra"
The Sheffield Steelers will confirm the full details of the Steelers Sponsors Lounge shortly
- May 16, 2013The Latest from Doug
- May 14, 2013The STAR on The Legue Return
- May 13, 2013Next Signing - "It's Jeff Legue"
- April 23, 2013Player Sponsorship for Season 2013-14
- May 13, 2013Steelers Wish Frank Luck on His Move to...
- May 13, 2013Christiansen Returns to the States
- May 9, 2013No Return for Jorgensen
- May 6, 2013"Steelers Brit Pack Just Got Younger and...
- May 6, 2013Dowd Returns to the Sheffield Steelers
- May 2, 2013Season Ticket Update
- May 1, 2013Good Luck to All at the Conference Weekend...
- April 29, 2013The Bull Dog Returns.