Skate with the Steelers Next Season
The Sheffield Steelers are pleased to confirm that next season the club will hold two "Skate with the Steelers" sessions following games at Ice Sheffield on Saturday 8th December and Saturday 2nd March.
"Fans will have the chance to skate with the whole Steelers team directly after the end of those two games" explained operations manager Andy Turner "Ice Sheffield have been brilliant with us and granted us the extra ice time which we thank them for
"The only condition to the skate is that fans wishing to take part must have bought a ticket to the game
"We will have further details closer to the nights, we expect a big turn out and a lot of fun to be had. It's another way of getting the players and the fans closer together"
For further information contact the Steelers Office: 0114 242 3535
- May 16, 2013The Latest from Doug
- May 14, 2013The STAR on The Legue Return
- May 13, 2013Next Signing - "It's Jeff Legue"
- April 23, 2013Player Sponsorship for Season 2013-14
- May 13, 2013Steelers Wish Frank Luck on His Move to...
- May 13, 2013Christiansen Returns to the States
- May 9, 2013No Return for Jorgensen
- May 6, 2013"Steelers Brit Pack Just Got Younger and...
- May 6, 2013Dowd Returns to the Sheffield Steelers
- May 2, 2013Season Ticket Update
- May 1, 2013Good Luck to All at the Conference Weekend...
- April 29, 2013The Bull Dog Returns.