Woolhouse Back for Another Season
Geoff Woolhouse will start 12-15 games next season
That’s what Ryan Finnerty believes after re-signing the 27 year old for a third season
"I think we all saw a great goalie and a huge asset to our hockey club this season when Wooly played. He started more games than any other back up and rightly so because his form was outstanding"
Woolhouse impressed so much he was included in the Great Britain team that has just returned from the World Championships in Slovenia "Having a back up that can play 12-15 maybe more games is huge for us. He has earned that right to play, he showed us he was ready and we will take that progression a further step next season
"For too long goalies in our league have played knowing that really there places wasn't in doubt because the guy below them wasn't good enough, well in Sheffield that rule doesn't apply because Geoff Woolhouse is good enough, more than good enough"
- May 16, 2013The Latest from Doug
- May 14, 2013The STAR on The Legue Return
- May 13, 2013Next Signing - "It's Jeff Legue"
- April 23, 2013Player Sponsorship for Season 2013-14
- May 13, 2013Steelers Wish Frank Luck on His Move to...
- May 13, 2013Christiansen Returns to the States
- May 9, 2013No Return for Jorgensen
- May 6, 2013"Steelers Brit Pack Just Got Younger and...
- May 6, 2013Dowd Returns to the Sheffield Steelers
- May 2, 2013Season Ticket Update
- May 1, 2013Good Luck to All at the Conference Weekend...
- April 29, 2013The Bull Dog Returns.